This Privacy Statement describes the types of personal information Ultra Enterprises Inc collects through the website located at (the “RESISTANCE Medellín Website”), and how we use, share and protect that information. This Privacy Statement does not govern the collection of information through any website, or any other means, other than through the RESISTANCE Medellín Website.
The below specifically describes our Privacy Statement:
- We do not collect personal information through the RESISTANCE Medellín Website unless you voluntarily provide such information to us. Personal information such as name, address, phone number and email address is collected through the RESISTANCE Medellín Website from visitors who submit a contact or request form, register for events, or request that we provide a link to the Website to a third party. We use personal information to respond to your inquiries, register you for events, or for any other purposes for which you provide such information.
- Our web server automatically recognizes and records certain information about visitors to the RESISTANCE Medellín Website. This includes date and time of access, IP address, web browser type and version, and address of the website from which you entered the RESISTANCE Medellín Website. The web server does not record e-mail addresses. We use this information only to optimize and improve the content of the RESISTANCE Medellín Website.
- We use temporary, session-specific cookies to track RESISTANCE Medellín Website traffic. Cookies do not reveal or contain any identifying or personal data, cannot read any information on your computer, and cannot interact with other cookies on your hard drive. Cookies stay on the user’s hard drive to identify site visits and whether the user is a returning visitor.
- We do not sell, rent, or otherwise share personal information about visitors of the RESISTANCE Medellín Website, except as described herein. We may share non-personal information with third parties who provide us statistical information about the use of the RESISTANCE Medellín Website.
- We undertake reasonable security measures to protect the information collected through the RESISTANCE Medellín Website. While we place a priority on the security of personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through the RESISTANCE Medellín Website.
- The RESISTANCE Medellín Website may contain links to external websites for your convenience. We do not endorse these websites and are not responsible for the content, accuracy or privacy practices of such websites.
We may change this Privacy Statement at any time without prior notice to you. We will post a notice on the home page of the RESISTANCE Medellín Website to notify you of any significant changes to this Privacy Statement.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please email us at [email protected].